Monday, December 15, 2008

Guess I'll upload the photos taken at the market another day, its already 12 am and I need to wake up at around 9 am tomorrow cause I'm meeting ky at causewaybay at 11 for the food fair thingy and that place is like, 1 hour away x.X


some tag replies:

terie: thanks for the cookies dood, i miss you like mad too. with u out of singapore I am really damn sian one. merry christmas in advance!!!!
{Welcome dood, were they nice? :D I miss going over to your place and watching movies and crapping! Talk to me here haha, MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE TOOO! :D}

neighbour
: ur turn to be in hk! ya i realised the dao xiang shop too! my hotel was at tsuen wan just opposite the city walk! that 80-storey high building! :)
{HAHA YUP! is yours called L'hotel? passed by that hotel just now :P haha very amusing right, Tsuen wan's a great place man :D city walk has awesome shops!}

Ray other
: haha i just made a batch of cookies e other day too ^^ small oven use 220 to 240 can le XD
{HAHA WHAT FLAVOUR? :D o_O omg no wonder mine's still at 280 hahahha!!}

ken: hahaha! i wonder if fond memories would flood me should i go back to my pri school to take a walk haha.
{you can try lol, i bet they will. I was totally imagining myself playing zeropoint and stuff like that!}

Jason
: hmm... when you say that ur hand died... I suddenly have a vision of you coming to choir with a shrivelled up hand... weird :)
Jason
: BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! that fake link was WONDERFUL!!!
{It ain't dead anymore AND PLEASE REMOVE THE LINK JASON! You're gonna have a whole mob of people chasing after you, I hope isabel doesn't fall for that o_O}



GOODNIGHT :]

No comments: